Birthday Sms 4 Mum

No comments


  Enjoy this special day. Best wishes to a very special lady.

  May this be the greatest year yet! You are so special to me. Happy Birthday, Mom!


  There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!

  You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!

  Today’s the day! Have a wonderful celebration. I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!

  You are the woman who has taught me everything I know. Thanks always.

  Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today!

  Wishing you the best day ever. Don’t forget to have fun. Happy Birthday, Mom!

  I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!

  Let me keep this simple. I love you! Happy Birthday.

  Take the day off. Put your feet up. You deserve it!


  Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love.

  I am so lucky to have you. Greetings on this special day.

  Love and gratitude to you on this day of celebration, dear heart. Happy birthday, Mom!

  You are the greatest, most dazzling, sweetest person, and I love you.

  Wishing you all good things. May your birthday be a special day.

  You are the reason for everything good in my life. All my love to you.

  You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy birthday, Mom!

  You have the most beautiful smile and the most twinkling eyes in the world.

  Congratulations and good wishes to the woman who has everything — including me!

  You’re the greatest. Thanks for all the cookies and milk. Happy birthday! I love you.

  I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning.


  Thank you for the years of cake and ice cream. Today is your turn!

·         I’m sending you kisses and hugs for a fabulous day!
·         Don’t worry about a thing. Just have the best day ever! Happy birthday, Mom!
·         It’s time for the world’s greatest cook to celebrate with her favorite cake. Yummmm!
·         Thinking of you today. Sending you lots of love and kisses.
·         Happiness is having a mother like you. Sending you love today.
·         You’ve inspired me all my life. Have a blessed and happy day.
·         Hoping you have a cake as great as the ones you made me, Mom.
·         Wishing you love and chocolates. Have a really great day!
·         Let’s spend some time together soon, okay? I hope today is special. Happy birthday! I love you.
·         Take care of yourself today. Sending you all my love.
·         Please remember that I love you. Wishing you a beautiful day.
·         Sending this message to my fabulous, beautiful, understanding Mom. I love you so much.



No comments :

Post a Comment