Christmas Greetings for parents

No comments

  • I think of you always, Mom and Dad, especially during the holidays. I hope you have the best Christmas ever. You deserve it.
  • Mom and Dad, you are always in my heart and on my mind. May Christmas fill you with the kind of joy you give me.
  • Because you are such loving parents, I know how fortunate I am to have you in my life. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas.
  • When I think about Christmas, I realize the best gift of all is you. Mom and Dad, have a marvelous Christmas.
  • I always felt I had the best parents in the world because you have done so much for me. All my love on Christmas.
  • Growing up in a house filled with love has been a splendid experience. Mom and Dad, may you feel my love for you this Christmas.
  • I couldn’t imagine life without parents like you. Because you have been so caring and thoughtful, I hope this Christmas is your best one yet.
  • You bring me joy beyond compare because you are everything good parents should be and more. I’m so grateful you’re mine. Have a joyous Christmas.
  • Christmas is a holiday that’s filled with thanks for family like you. You make Christmas special, Mom and Dad. I hope yours is extraordinary.
  • Parents like you are reason to celebrate, and Christmas is the perfect time to do it. Thank you for being so outstanding. Merry Christmas.
  • You are my parents and my closest friends. You are the best part of my life. Love to you on Christmas and always.
  • Ever since I was a child, you watched over me, and you still do. Love you more than anything, Mom and Dad, and Merry Christmas.
  • As you weave your love into Christmas, my dear parents, include mine and have the Merriest Christmas two parents could ever have.
  • Memories of sharing Christmas with you warm my heart when this holiday rolls around. I love you, Mom and Dad. Have a very lovely Christmas.
  • I am forever grateful that you helped me through the rough times, Mom and Dad. Wishing you a Christmas like no other.
  • As parents, you fill my life with love and joy. I hope your Christmas is as joyful as the life you gave me.
  • No gift could ever be as great as parents who love their children – parents like you. Hope you have the wonderful Christmas you deserve.
  • Christmas would just be another ordinary day to me if you weren’t in it. Love to you both at Christmas, Mom and Dad.
  • Mom and Dad, even though you always buy me beautiful Christmas gifts, your love means more to me than anything. Merry Christmas with love.
  • Who needs gifts when I have magnificent parents like you? Love and kisses for Christmas, Mom and Dad.

No comments :

Post a Comment